Article No. 500749
BW 900 - Business class wireless office headset is the office headset with intelligent sound quality, 100 meter range and mobile phone compatibility.
You can use the BW 900 headset with your regular office desktop (up to 100 metres) and mobile phones, as well as alternative telephone types such as smart phones, soft phones, etc. Needless to say, the BW 900 is compatible with all your voice-enabled Bluetooth devices like PDAs and even VoIP-enabled computers or laptops.
In and out of the office. Especially in combination with mobile phones, you will benefit from the BW 900 headset while on the move.
- - Headset:
- Unique speaker – Perfect Sennheiser quality sound guaranteed. Soft earpieces adjustable for perfect individual fit in three sizes. Adapts for left or right side
- Multi switch – To switch the headset on/off, to adjust volume level, to mute microphone during a call, to cancel or ignore a call
- Hook switch – To take and end the call, or toggle between calls from office phone and mobile. Can be used to activate voice dialling and redial of last number if phone supports these features
- Infinite talk time – Use of second exchangeable battery gives infinite talk time, as one battery reloads while the other is in use
- Headset status – LED shows headset status: Standby; out of range; busy/online; battery low and incoming call
- Goose-neck boom – Can be rotated 180° for optimal comfort and positioning of microphone. With noise-cancelling microphone that blocks out unwanted ambient noise
- - Base station:
- Hook switch – To take and end calls, to toggle between calls from office phone and mobile, and to transfer calls
- Charging LEDs – Separate LEDs for headset and second battery: Shows charging status–on/off and % recharged
- Hook LED – Shows headset status: Incoming calls; headset in use; out of range; call on hold; battery low. Mute LED – Shows microphone status: on/off
- Headset/handset switch – To switch calls between headset and handset
|Tested by||Issue||Test result|
|TCO||2007||Ergonomie- und Umwelt-Label TCO’07|